Saturday, September 25, 2010

3.65

So, what do you think 3.65 means to our family?

A. Price I had to pay for gallon of gas this week
B. Amount of minutes I went over on my cell minutes for the month
C. Interest rate we re-financed our house for
D. Number of months Ky has left for wearing her braces
E. Grade point of one of our children
F. Total dollars worth of change I had in the bottom of my purse
G. Number of miles I ran this week

What's your guess?

4 comments:

Amy said...

F

Kylie Jene... said...

A. Gas is not that expensive. Atleast, it wasn't last time I filled up!
B. Can you go over by .65 of a minute? And did we really go over?
C. Ding Ding Ding!
D. Trick answer! Actually, only 3 months. *Hopefully*
E. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get accepted into A&M with that grade point... (We're on a 7 point scale! Although I think my GPA is like a 3.8 on a 4 point scale)
F. You never have change, you always try to use it.
G. I didn't know you ran this week? Although I ran more than that many miles! As did Kole... come on Mom and Dad!!!

:)

Anonymous said...

G

Mom

Missy said...

I was going to guess C. I have heard of so many people getting great rates...we might need to check into that ourselves!