Why is it with grad school over, I'm still involved with finals? High school finals week was a breeze, I think Ky only took one. However, she did manage to make a bulletin board, watch Legally Blonde, and play several games of cards. Rough life as a senior, but I when you've worked that hard for 4 years, you deserved some stress-free finals!
Then there's middle school finals. OMG! Not only do they have finals but several teachers have assigned projects as well. Apparently it's really only a 3 week grading period, so they are doing everything and anything to get grades. In Spanish II, Kole had to write and illustrate a 10-page children's book, translate a set of game board directions into Spanish, make and decorate a maraca (really?), and draw a map of a zoo with at least 20 animals labeled on it (realized that project at 10:00 PM the night before it was due!) His English class isn't much better!
Seriously, shouldn't the focus be studying and getting a good night's sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment