So, Kole has had his driver's permit for a month now. As with Ky, I am doing the "gradual release model" of driving with Kole--Kev will tell me when I can handle it! So, 2 weeks ago, I was given the "go". I don't recall me driving with Ky this quickly, but I trust the former driver's ed instructor.
There have been only a few "blunders" so far--hitting the curb, not yielding in parking lots ("But there wasn't a stop sign"), being asked "So, I don't need to stop at this red light do I?" (turning right on a red). Most of my experiences with him have been driving to/from Sandlot on 290. Today I discovered, it's not his driving that makes me not want to partake in the experience--rather, it's his choice of music! Our rule is the driver controls the radio station. I'm thinking we might need to revise that rule.
1 comment:
If he is driving part of the way to Iowa/Michigan this rule is going to HAVE to be revised... I can't listen to dubstep for extended periods of time!
Post a Comment