I remember being pregnant and near the end of the pregnancy people asking me if I started "nesting" yet? I learned that meant "getting things in order (cleaning closets never opened, etc)". Well, pre-kid days I was pretty anal about all of that so there was no need to nest.
Well, nesting has been happening the last 24 hours! The excitement of completing grad school in 5.5 weeks and official work in 2 weeks has caused me to "nest" these last 24 hours. I've gotten my house back in order and all my grad school lined up for completion. I have a mental outline of the work I need to do when work ends in 2 weeks--hardly fair, huh? I even vacuumed all the pencil shavings that I accidentally dumped out of the garbage can and all over the floor when emptying trash cans. If only all family members believed in mechanical pencils like me, that problem wouldn't exist!
I can actually see my home office desk again and realized I need to dust, but that will have to wait! Although I don't have meals in the freezer (now that would be nesting to the extreme!) I do have cookies in the freezer to last us hopefully for 5 more weeks! Missy did share with me how to end my meal freezer problem that I can't wait to partake in! WATCH OUT FAMILY!!! :)
Oh what a great feeling! What's really scary--Kylie appears to be nesting now! She'll just crack-up when reading this!
No comments:
Post a Comment