Some months go by so fast, yet November could not end soon enough for me!
It just seemed like everything that could go wrong did go wrong--cinnamon bread 0 for 5?, ooey gooey cookies turned out hard as a rock, car battery dies, prescription refill unavailable, XMAS yard Santa blow-up hole in it, numerous strands of lights not working, XMAS yard reindeer dead, daughter unhappy for 36 hours, XMAS online orders unavailable, technology issues at work, accidentally erase all of Kole's ITouch purchases (thanks Ky for finding them!), sticker burrs in KJ's feet while cutting down XMAS tree, forgot one of the Thanksgiving sides in the fridge and didn't discover it until dessert (7-layer salad or dessert? not much of a choice!), misplaced a bread cutting knife--now seriously, how does that happen?
I try to live by Pastor Dave's "Smile Be Happy" sermon, but it just wasn't happening in NOV. I can't complain, I rarely have days like this, so to have an entire month of days like this was too much!
November 2010--see 'ya! Please NOV 30, be good to me.
December is only 28 hours away. Bring it on!
No comments:
Post a Comment