Friday, January 20, 2012
Blog Challenge
OK, I just posted about challenges, so now I want to share my new challenge I'm giving myself that I thought of on my way to Boot Camp this morning. I subsribe to a site that emails me a Word of the Day for Leaders video each day by John Maxwell. I listen to the video each morning on my way to work out or short drive to work. Each vide is only one minute long, so very doable! Today as I was listening to it, I decided how cool would it be to blog about my word of the day each day. I thought this would help me get back in the blog habit as well because I won't have to necessarily think about my blog topic each day. So, move your eyes up to read about the first word!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment