Saturday, January 28, 2012

HAPPINESS

First, I know I'm a day late making this post, but just toooo tired to walk to the computer last night--save that for another post!

HAPPINESS--I love that this word is spelled with an "i", because I am reponsible for my happiness.  I am the one who determines how happy I am, not a Y as YOU determine how happy I am.  What I think is intersting about this is that 2012 I have really resolved to think about I (I know grammatically it should say me!).  What I've noticed is that since I've tried to give more focus to me, I have been much happier because I feel so great--physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.  Since I'm much happier, others around me get the rebound effect. Another win-win!

Now, let's just hope this happiness continues to spread through the weekend.  Tonight Kole will find out if he made the high school baseball team.  To say the least, I am way more stressed than he is!

No comments: