May 26, 2011
Dear Kylie,
Well with today being the big announcement day at Fiest, I thought it would be fun to think back on some Fiest memories we shared.
*Some breakfasts consisted of Ding-Dongs!
*Although I'd never home-school you, I did get to work with you in the pull-out GT in kindergarten.
*You were a ladybug in the KGN program.
*When you got to go to Iowa to surprise Grandpa Zieman when he was being sworn in as an Iowa Senator, your teachers knew how important it was that you had perfect attendance, and...
*You liked it when your grandparents came to visit and ate lunch with you.
*You enjoyed "hanging out" in mom's room after school.
*You earned all As AND perfect attendance all five years.
*You did have a run-in with a certain EMM.
*Some of your Fiest Friends you will graduate with at Falls.
*Mrs. Flores showed you teacher life "outside" of school.
*You loved razzing Mrs. Krolczyk.
It was fun having you there with me. Will you come back and visit Fiest when you're home for a break?
No comments:
Post a Comment